Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Frustrating

Aaargh! I am so frustrated with myself. I have 2 aprons ready to list in my shop, and I can't find the cord that connects my camera to the computer. I tried putting the memory card directly into the computer, but it's not working for some reason. I ended up listing another bib since I have several more to go, but I'm ready to put more variety in the shop. I'm also really curious how the mom/daughter aprons will be received.

I know I put that cord someplace really safe... just TOO safe I guess. So, I'll have to add Best Buy to my errand list, along with more thread, checking out Little Quilts in their sale section. And something to make for Roland for our Valentine's dinner... he's not a romantic in the least, and we've agreed not to get anything for each other, but I think I'll cook a special dinner. The rest of the day I want to be sewing.

No comments: