Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lazy Day

This was pretty much a do nothing day. Church this morning, then lunch as usual. It's a little soon to be counting the last Sunday lunches we have with Kyle, but his senior year is flying by! Sundays always mean getting my Weight Watcher meetings ready for the week. I'm packed up for tomorrow, and have my notes ready... but it's all about fun, laughing spontaneously, telling jokes. I'm a terrible joke teller so I don't think I'm going to have much fun ;-).

I listed my tablecloth tote bags today. Spent a little time practicing making rolled hems with my new rolled hem presser foot, and mostly surfed etsy forums, read some blogs, and that about it. I feel lazy, lazy. I'll be re-energized tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.