Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 24, 2008

This Weeks Excitement

Okay, I know. I've been MIA from this blog. But I had a good reason. Really. Last weekend (wow, has a whole week gone by) Roland and I drove Kyle up to Nashville, and helped him move into his dorm at Vanderbilt. Our nest is officially empty. But doesn't he look happy in his new room!



So, this week I've been recovering. Just two WW meetings, but one of them was a Week 1 and that always means more organizing, more paperwork, and more stress... emails, phone calls, etc.

Then there was the trails of debris left from all the packing for the above mentioned move. I haven't really even made a dent, but it's not going anywhere.

My biggest etsy excitement was an appearance on the front page! And it all had to do with my membership as an Etsy Blogger! Admin wrote a Storque article on the Etsy Bloggers, and along with it, featured us on the front page! After much fumbling about, I managed to get a screen grab:

My goals for this week:

1) A daily listing for my new shop, Elle Quilts
2) Reconnecting with the Etsy Bloggers Message Board. I'm sure there's a blog carnival to be written.
3) Reconnecting with the Etsy Host Team.

No comments: