Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 08, 2008

Quiltsy Team Trunk Show Sept. 22

I've just recently joined the Quiltsy team in an effort to give my new second shop some more love (and well needed promotion). This team includes a busy bunch of gals who are so talented, and make so many different kinds of quilted items. You can find quilted postcards, handbags and tote bags, pot holders, wall hangings and, of course, the most beautiful quilts of all sizes.

They are participating in an etsy trunk show on September 22 at 7:00 p.m. ET, and I want to help spread the word to some of my friends that might not know too much about quilting. I'm not totally sure about how this all works, but check out the post here from Originials by Lauren. She explains it so much better than I can. And definitely check out the shops of Quiltsy that are listed in one of her more recent posts.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Holy cow, that's going to be a dangerous trunk show.