Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Things are happening...

Well, things are moving right along. We leave for CR in 2 days! Tomorrow will be spent mostly packing and organizing, because even though we have an afternoon flight, I've got to drive the dog to the kennel which will be about a 2 hour round trip in the morning. No more WW meeting this week... check those off the list. Let the eating begin ;-).

And etsy... exciting things happening there. The new/old feature "Alchemy" looks very promising. I've already bid to make an item, though it will be one with lots of competition (a tote bag... there are LOTS of tote bag makers on etsy). No worries though, if I get it, I get it.

I've also purchased a plugboard graphic, so look for it to appear on blogs throughout cyberspace (or at least a few places anyway). I realize that it may have been simple to make according to the plugboard site, but I'm not that computer savvy, and I wanted it done sooner rather than later. In other words, I've let someone else (ButterflyChic) do it for me, and she did a great job!

But back to the vacation. My shop will essentially be closed while I'm gone, but I'm not too worried there... haven't even made a sale yet. With luck, it will be like the proverbial watched pot, and will finally boil. I'd love to be going to the post office the day after we get back! Once we are back... more spreading the word about downthestreet!

No comments: