Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Giant Hamster Ball

A quick post and some pics... my family is on vacation in the Pigeon Forge area of Tennessee and we are having an awesome time. Hiking, Dollywood, family togetherness... the whole nine yards! Today we did something that was so unique and unusual I just had to post about it right away. We went on the Zorb. What, is that, you might ask? Well this started in New Zealand, and I first saw one on the Amazing Race (a reality show that I love). I could write more, but really a picture is worth a thousand words here!



Yes, I am really in this giant ball, turning and flipping and hanging on. The sensation is scary and awesome and amazing all at the same time! If you ever get a chance, you just have to try this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROTFL thinking of you inside a giant hampster ball. Do you now have sympathy for hampsters?

If I tried it, you just have to roll me directly to the orthapaedic's unit of the closest hospital!

Does look like a "ball" though! :D

~Lily