Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 09, 2009

Fires in Australia

It is all over the news, but I wanted to do my little part, just in case one or two of you may have missed it. Perhaps you know someone from Australia, or who lives there. I have friends from my Prague days that live near Melbourne, and while I haven't yet heard from them, I hope they are safe. I also have an Etsy friend, Kylie of Early Bird Creations, who is understandably quite concerned about this disaster.



An Etsy shop has opened to raise money to help, OzBushfireAppeal. If you are an Etsy seller, consider donating an item and/or just do some shopping. If you are an Etsy buyer, head on over to do some shopping.

You can also visit the Victorian Bushfires Support site here, and find other ways that you can help.

Our hearts and prayers go out to all the victims and firefighters, and indeed the whole country of Australia.

1 comment:

earlybird said...

Thankyou Elle, you are such a sweetie. People can also find some awesome items by searching the tag "bushfire", all proceeds are going to the bush fire relief.