Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Buying Supplies

Today was tax day (well, not for us... tornados in Fulton County, Georgia... deadline extended... yay). OK, it was tax day for most of the country. My favorite quilt store, Dragonfly Quilt Shop, in Watkinsville, was having a tax day sale. I went. I shopped. I got lots of great deals. She had marked all Westminster Fabrics (including Amy Butler!) 20% off. And the clearance fabrics were all 75%(!) off.

Since I'm still not ready to buy wholesale what with minimums, etc., finding great deals is really important to me. I've posted a poll to see what other etsy artists do about finding supplies.

My apologies for the stilted tone of this post. I'm really tired.

3 comments:

Sheikasaurus Rex said...

Whoo! Deals are the best. Whenever I feel dry on inspiration, I rummage through sales and let the amazing designs demand to be used. :)

P.S. Original said...

Lovely blog and great looking fabrics!

Liz said...

wow - great fabrics! i'm jealous! :) i am an ebay shopper - i live overseas and ebay is the easiest way to find some great deals - it takes a lot of hunting though.