Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sunday afternoon blahs

I'm kind of bored this afternoon... everything is quiet. I've been practicing my smocking, and working on a duffle bag for Laura's roommate, so that's good, but I feel a bit distracted and unfocused. The good thing is that the smocking stitches are coming back to me. It's been about, ummm, 12 or 13 years since I last made anything that was smocked. But part of what I love about it is that really, it's not that difficult, it just looks that way.

Ok, so, we've all caught up on our sleep since the trip to Parris Island, and I've debated about the pictures (which one or two to use... close up or the whole platoon, etc.). So, here is the proud Marine and his mom and dad...Way to go! We're all so proud of him, and a little anxious, too.

No comments: