Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!!


It's New Year's Day and 2009 is off to a rousing start. I did not ring in the new year at midnight last night, but had to greet 2009 this morning when I woke up.

Did you make any resolutions? I'm not one to make a lot of resolutions, but this year, I am making a couple. One is tried and true. Is it resolution more people make every year and don't succeed at? Possibly. But here it is. 2009 is the year I am going to lose at least 10 more pounds. Yep, it's in writing now, and it will happen. It goes along with resolution #2 which is to be a more focused and committed Weight Watchers leader. I'll be in the trenches with my members tracking my points and moving forward with momentum.

I also resolve to get some business goals down on paper. Last year, I was more reactive than proactive in both my Etsy shops. So, the January 9 post (you heard it here) will list my business goals.

And I think I'll stop there. I'll be eating my black eyed peas for good luck (and their low points value), and I'll even eat some greens for prosperity (they have a VERY low points value).

This year has started off great... Georgia just beat Michigan State in the Capital One Bowl. Vanderbilt won their bowl game yesterday. And all is well in our house. I hope all is well in your house, too.

3 comments:

storybeader said...

I've never met a WeightWatchers leader! Well, hi! You must know all the secrets! Good luck in your resolutions!

Jenni said...

I've been fairly reactive too--barely staying afloat sometimes. When I have gotten proactive (in fits and spurts) and gotten some good stock up and been actively promoting I have made LOTS more sales. My goals this year are focused on being more proactive too. :)

Patti said...

I really admire you work with Weight Watchers! Healthy goals are the best ones...