Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 20, 2009

Featured Etsy Blogger -- Miesmama

I'm just going to pick right up where I left off. I know, I know... where are the three things I'm grateful for everyday. Well, my internet was out since last Thursday. True story. So I do have three things for today, but before I get to them, the Etsy Blogger Team's featured blogger is Becky, an upstate New York crafter that writes Miesmama, and runs her Etsy shop of the same name.

Her blog is really cute, and right now she's writing about the best things of summer, and I'm really enjoying it! She has great pictures. In her shop, you'll find lots of "handmade goodness". Things like felt pins, garlands and goodies for your hair and home. Here are two of my favorite things:

Tooth Fairy Pillow


Ouchless headbands adorned with
Cute Felt Flowers

OK, now for my three things:
1. Beautiful summer weather right now with cool mornings, sunny afternoons, and delightful evenings.
2. Anthony at Comcast.
3. Quiet.



No comments: