Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Three things for today:

1. I'm so grateful to know Joanna Adams, pastor of Morningside Presbyterian Church in Atlanta, Georgia.

2. So grateful also that it rained today, which meant we didn't have to water our plants after a hot week without any rain.

3. And finally, grateful that the drought is over in Georgia and that we CAN water our plants if we need to. Of course, restrictions are still in place, at least for Fulton County. We can water on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays with our odd-numbered address. Click here for more info.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Great idea to give thanks.
1 I am grateful for my husband and family.
2 I am grateful for the beauty that surrounds me, in the trees, the wild life and flowers.
3 I am most thankful to those that inspire me.

Jewelles
http://dearmissjulia.blogspot.com/

Have the best Day ever and make some happy memories!
Jewelles

One of a kind Jewelry.
Created to be touched and talked about.
Jewelry to be passed down from daughter to daughter.
http://jewelles.etsy.com/