Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy Birthday, America!


Photo by David McNally, USAG-Yongsan, June 23, 2008 and courtesy of U.S. Army


I am so grateful that I am an American! I love the 4th of July, and all the celebrations!

I am so grateful that the founding fathers had the foresight to sign the Declaration of Independence in the middle of the summer, so that our celebrations can be all those fun things like road races (congrats to all the local Peachtree Road Race runners), swimming parties, adventures at lakes and beaches, picnics and cookouts, and warm summer nights lying under the stars on a blanket watching the fireworks! I'm sure that's what they were thinking when they signed on July 4, 1776!

And finally, I'm grateful to my friend, Kila, of Go2Girl, for giving the Inventing Weddings blogger my name. I was featured today! Check it out at inventingweddings.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Julia said...

I am with you darlin I am proud to be an American! Congrads on you being featured :)

My Blogs
Jewelles
http://dearmissjulia.blogspot.com/
Break time with Julia
http://allrecipes.com/Cook/JuliaFerry/Blog.aspx

Have the best Day ever and make some happy memories!
Jewelles

One of a kind Jewelry.
Created to be touched and talked about.
Jewelry to be passed down from daughter to daughter.
http://jewelles.etsy.com/

KilaRohner.com said...

And I'm grateful for a friend like you (who makes cool stuff:).