Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 06, 2009

Today's Three Things

1. I'm grateful for ice cream. Just about any time, any place. Not any kind, because I do have my favorites, but I love low fat frozen yogurt just about as much as the full fat kind. And it's almost time for my nightly treat! Yum!

2. Netflix. I love that I put the DVDs in a list, and they show up in my mailbox, and then when I'm done, I drop them in a mailbox. No fuss, no muss. So far, only one snafu when Hotel for Dogs showed up unexpectedly. The nice Netflix customer service guy said I could go ahead and watch it, and I did, but really, I think skipping it might have been a better idea.

3. Great old situation comedies that have come out on DVD. Tonight (thank you, Netflix) we're watching WKRP in Cinncinnati that came out in 1978. So funny!

No comments: