Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 04, 2009

Dinner Party for 18: 1 Day to Go

I know that I promised you pictures and no words today, but my tables are still outside. They are just too heavy for me to drag across the wood floors by myself. I was hoping to get them set tonight, and still might, but certainly won't feel like blogging about them after I do.

So, here's a peek at the mantle. I finished that this afternoon, and the sun was down when I pulled the camera out so I can't vouch for the quality of the pictures. Enjoy!





And the backs of the chairs...

5 comments:

KilaRohner.com said...

Wow! So pretty, the chairs also.

Kara said...

Oh my goodness, that is just beautiful!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Oh you are a brave girl, it all looks so cute. Have fun, relax, enjoy! Then everyone else will too! Have a wonderful weekend, regards, T.

Plastiq said...

The mantle scape is absolutely gorgeous... It looks like something right out of a Martha Stewart design book..

Fern said...

Very pretty :) Makes me wish my fireplace had a mantel - it's just has a plain wall above it. Your dinner party will be lovely, I'm sure!
31everything.com