Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 14, 2009

Do you ever have...

... something like this:



in your life? You know the feeling: like the walls are caving in around you. That's my 6 ft long cutting table, and I've been working like this for, oh, at least a month or so. Maybe longer.

Why? I don't know. Lack of motivation maybe. A feeling like I needed to get something done, so I won't take the time to clean up. Any sewist will tell you that it really takes more than that little spot in the center (with the yellow ruler) to properly cut something out, even if that something is pretty small.

Why am I showing you this? Well, because it's not just my table that feels a bit out of control. [and for the record, now it has been cleaned off, and readied for present wrapping]. Be prepared for major blog changes in the near future, as Down the Street Creations has gotten away from what I really want a blog of mine to be about and for.

That's all I'll say for now, but will keep you updated as changes are made, and oh, if you are really a follower, then... you'll know.

1 comment:

the simple things: said...

i think you just described my life, too. can't wait to see what happens!