Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 17, 2009

A New Blog

I've done the rant on clutter, etc. and how I'm trying to lighten things up, and I've noted that this particular blog has become cluttered with stuff that just doesn't really represent me anymore. Sure, I like all the stuff that is around on the sides, and some of it is moving with me to the new blog, but I'm going for more streamlined.

It's a huge work in progress. I guess any blog is really, but the side columns aren't all filled in with my favorite blogs, sewing and otherwise, I don't have any followers (you can be the first), and I don't have any other cute gadgets (I'm really going to try to keep that at a minimum).

Come on over and take a peek, and then come back again! It's a Sewing Life!

No comments: